For my Keto Chat Episode 13, I sat down with John DePalma, instructor at Seattle University and physical therapist, and discovered his very interesting journey of learning to listen to his body for healing and optimal diet.
Take a listen as John shares some very interesting stories:
- Qualifying for Olympic long-distance kayak racing team
- How he discovered that eating a higher fat diet optimized his athletic performance
- His stint volunteering with the Jesuits in social ministry
- What he ate while living in France and how it changed his blood lipids
- How he used fasting, followed by a lower-carb and higher-fat diet, to change blood lipids
- His tips for listening to your body for what to eat and how to move (exercise)
- And so much more.