The only truly keto-friendly protein bar on the market is from Adapt Your Life, Dr. Eric Westman’s company. Low-carb (2 grams), moderate protein (5 grams), and high-fat (8 grams), these tasty little morsels give keto dieters an on-the-go option for a quick snack or the occasional dessert-like treat. The Coffee Shots are designed to be a convenient travel option for making Bulletproof-style coffee, with coconut oil, MCT oil, and butter, sweetened with just a touch of stevia.
On this episode of keto chat, Mikayla and Carole sample:
- Cookies and Cream Adapt Bar
- Lemon Cheesecake Adapt Bar
- Chocolate Adapt Bar
- Vanilla Coffee Shot
- Hazelnut Coffee Shot
Have you tried any of the Adapt Your Life products?
Which is your favorite?
I’m trying out a new format this month for my ketogenic diet update – video!
If you are new to this series, you can catch up on all my monthly updates: Month 1, Month 2, Month 3, Month 4, Month 5, Month 6, Month 7, Month 8, Month 9, Month 10
What do I talk about in my 11 month update?
- My weight
- What I’m eating
- Update on dairy-free: will I continue dairy free?
- Hair regrowth: does hair loss mean keto is bad for my thyroid?
- Ketone blood strips: Have I been doing keto wrong all this time?
- MCT oil vs. coconut oil: which is better in coffee for ketosis?
- Why do some people get hungry after drinking Bulletproof coffee?
- My opinions on carb ups (spoiler alert: don’t do it!)
- Continuing health issues after car accident: leg pain and central apnea
Here is the Keto Talk with Jimmy Moore and Doc Nally, that I reference, where they talk about carb ups being unnecessary for women.
Are you struggling with your keto diet? Or maybe you’re ready to try it out for the first time? Check out my 90-Day Keto Diet Challenge Program. I give you easy formulas to meet your macros, weekly live webinars with me, menus and shopping lists, plus group support.